02 Aug Free
- Level 1/ Initial training/ making yourself familiar with yoga/ to embark or kick start your career. Ideal for beginner level candidates.
- Convenient for individuals for time and money constraintsThis include –
– Overview of anatomy physiology (30 hrs)
– Practical yoga (90 hrs)
– Yoga philosophy (40 hrs)
– Meditation (20 hrs)
– Yogic diet and lifestyle (6hrs)
– Practice teaching (10 hrs)
– Management of yoga class (10 hrs)
- For the completion, participants have to submit their teaching video (to family/friends etc), assignments and presentation
- An online exam/ interview will be conducted at the end of the training in order to ensure that the individual is through with the required optimal knowledge to be recognized as a certified yoga teacher
- In order to receive the registration and recognition as a certified trainer of YogaLife Global at an international level, the candidate shall complete the required contact hours at any of our centre across the globe.
A detailed description of the curriculum will be provided after enrollment confirmation.