03 Jan RYS-300
- Level 2 training / more comprehensive/ ideal for intermediate level candidates who have been practicing yoga for a while and wishes to atttain more knowledge
- This includes – (distribution of topics awaited)
– Overview of anatomy physiology
– Practical yoga
– Yoga philosophy
– Yogic diet and lifestyle
– Practice teaching
– Management of yoga class
- For the completion participants have to submit their teaching video (to family/friends etc), assignments and presentation.
- An online exam/ interview will be conducted at the end of the training in order to ensure that the individual is thorough with the required optimal knowledge to be recognised as a certified yoga teacher
A detailed description of the curriculum will be provided after enrollment confirmation.